My blogs tend to wander all over the map as far as subject matter, but I was curious as to whether statistics from the past 12 months* would help me rein in those meanderings. They don’t.
By far, the most-read post is about Cheez Doodle sculpture at the McNay. While Alamobsessive posts proved popular during this turbulent year for the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, readership follows less sensational subjects as well.
- Cheez Doodles as Art, posted on January 8, 2011
- Ban the Banner, posted on August 8, 2010
- Alamollywood Part I: Are the Daughters Extremely Savvy or Starstruck?, posted on January 2, 2011
- Alamoment: How the Daughters Felt on Receiving Audit Request, posted on July 1, 2010
- Best Restaurant in Valladolid, Plus Warning, posted on March 17, 2010
- “Nuit of the Living Dead,” posted on October 30, 2010
- Wayfinding and New Accessibility Enhance River Walk Experience, posted on August 19, 2010
- Seesawing Signage Issues: Take three baby steps forward and two giant steps back., posted on September 4, 2010
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony, and make it ride away, posted on July 25, 2010
- Preserving the Art of ‘Papel Picado,’ posted on April 30, 2010
- Blogger’s Post Fans Memories of The Flame Room, posted on September 16, 2010
- Downtowners Dutifully Delve into Duck Doody, posted on March 21, 2010
Thanks for following, and love the new friends I’ve met via blogging. I’ll check back on the statistics in six months to see if you’re hinting I chart a more disciplined course.
* Several of these posts date from more than a year ago, but they are still drawing enough hits to keep them on this year’s list.