Time for the biannual summary of the posts clicked on most. Some of my favorites have fallen aside, but seven posts from the list six months ago remain, with Cheez Doodles still dominating.
- Cheez Doodles as Art (1), posted on January 8, 2011
- Obsession preserves a slice of time in Mexico, posted on November 4, 2011
- “Nuit of the Living Dead” (6), posted on October 30, 2010
- Ban the Banner (2), posted on August 8, 2010
- Alamollywood Part I: Are the Daughters Extremely Savvy or Starstruck? (3), posted on January 2, 2011
- Susan Toomey Frost stimulates a second revival of San Antonio’s traditional tilework, posted on June 24, 2011
- ‘Loanership’ program leads to Texas Centennial series of prints opening at King William Art, posted on May 28, 2011
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony, and make it ride away (9), posted on July 25, 2010
- Best Restaurant in Valladolid (5), Plus Warning, posted on March 17, 2010
- Preserving the Art of ‘Papel Picado’ (10), posted on April 30, 2010
- Oh, no! Not the Alamo (again). Can the lost mission of St. Anthony be found?, posted on June 11, 2011
- ’1,2,3. What do you see?’ Too many toucans to count., posted on August 9, 2011
Thanks for following, and love receiving feedback. You have once again given me license to exercise absolutely no discipline in selecting topics about which to blog.