Since I have not been as active a blogger, some of my older posts remain the most-read during the past year, July 2011-June 2012. In fact the top three from six months ago refuse to be toppled (ranking from six months ago in parentheses).
- Cheez Doodles as Art (1), posted on January 8, 2011
- Obsession preserves a slice of time in Mexico (2), posted on November 4, 2011
- “Nuit of the Living Dead” (3), posted on October 30, 2010
- Susan Toomey Frost stimulates a second revival of San Antonio’s traditional tilework (6), posted on June 24, 2011
- Ribbons of Gaudi-inspired steel ripple above the river, July 6, 2011
- Haunting the graveyard to unearth the past, April 4, 2012
- ’1, 2, 3. What do you see?’ Too many toucans to count. (11), posted on August 9, 2011
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony, and make it ride away (6), posted on July 25, 2010
- Concrete artisans leaving lasting imprint in San Antonio, January 7, 2012
- Preserving the Art of ‘Papel Picado’ (8), posted on April 30, 2010
- Ban the Banner (10), posted on August 8, 2010
- ‘Loanership’ program leads to Texas Centennial series of prints opening at King William Art (7), posted on May 28, 2011
The moral of this list appear to be, if you want to be popular, write about Cheez Doodles. Spam does not have as many fans, even if he is my biggest fan.
Thanks for following and tolerating my undisciplined wanderings.